praise, and in hearing His word; O worship with singing, the Master is here!
He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. I know that there is no good in them, but for a man to rejoice, and to do good in his life. And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labor, it is the gift of God. - Ecclesiastes 3:11-13
. . . . . . . .
21 - studying joy
22 - boy teachers
23 - girl students
24 - long distance phone conversations
25 - clean rooms
26 - suprise visits from friends
27 - a girlie that talks more every day
28 - chipotle
29 - a boy who loves his chickens
30 - visitors sharing the gospel with us
. . . . . . .
Care to join the Gratitude Community?



2 comments:
HI Denise!!!! I didn't know you had a blog! the kids have gotten so big, I know i said that when you emailed out their pictures, but I remember Elisa as a tiny little baby 3 months old?
Happy family day to you too! and I am very impressed iwth the cake, I didn't even attempt anythign like that, yet........
I was curious when you guys drove to Hondurus and then right back, what were you doing???? I could understand the driving there if you were goign to stay for a while but you came right back, just curious. Glad you have a blog, how fun for us to follow you.
Thank you for sharing your list with us. Welcome to the community. I love the verses too. Blessings.
Post a Comment