No other help I know; If thou withdraw thyself from me, Ah! whither shall I go?
. . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
71 - picking up right where you left off with dear friends whose company you haven't enjoyed in a LONG time
72 - friends from clear across the country calling to say that they can have dinner with you in 2 days
73 - bike riding lessons
+April+20101.jpg)
74 - acquiring a new mop
75 - witnessing brothers & sisters working together for common good
76 - strawberry shortcake
77 - reminders that GOD is in control
78 - clear cat scans and normal EKG tests
79 - prayers from friends and family
80 - hearing my boy & girl say, "you're my FAVORITE mommy!"
. . . . . . .
72 - friends from clear across the country calling to say that they can have dinner with you in 2 days
73 - bike riding lessons
+April+20101.jpg)
74 - acquiring a new mop
75 - witnessing brothers & sisters working together for common good
76 - strawberry shortcake
77 - reminders that GOD is in control
78 - clear cat scans and normal EKG tests
79 - prayers from friends and family
80 - hearing my boy & girl say, "you're my FAVORITE mommy!"
. . . . . . .
Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death; If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead. -Philippians 3:8-11

3 comments:
So glad to hear the tests came back okay. That's some scary stuff Denise! Praise God that you are feeling better... love you!
oh Denise glad everything is OK I didn't know you were having any problems. Love the bike riding lessons!
ptl you feel better. you gave us all a scare sunday. love you
Post a Comment