Monday, October 18, 2010

God our Father. . .

. . .send revival, to us now in this our day. . .

What a summer!  and what a revival.  We are rejoicing that revival has come to our lives.  We can't plan for moments like the ones we have had together.  We never know when and how the Lord will work in us.  We only know that we have to be ready and willing to accept his work and grow in HIM!  Praise be to God!

. . . . . . .

101 - mi esposo

102 - mis niños

103 - bravery




104 - cuteness

105 - drinking in the rain after a long, hot, dry summer

106 - God's tiny, fluffy, miracles
























107 - "floppy hair"

108 - budding artist






109 - indians

110 - starting school


. . . . . . .

2 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

looks like you had a wonderful summer. I have a buff orpington hen who likes to try and hatch babies about twice a year so I might let her next spring, I now have a silkie rooster and you know that would have to be cute. post another picture when they get older so I can see how your cross looked, I saw what looked like a rhode island red/ silkie and it was sooooo cute!
The kids are adorable, and growing up so fast!

alee said...

Hi...Just caught up reading your blog :)..not for sure if you remember but we met @ Hearts & Homes {& chatted about blogging :)}..Isn't it such a blessing from God to be able to "see" life through a childs eye...& to "enjoy" the simple things that they do?