Monday, December 13, 2010

For Balmy Sunshine. . .

for nourishing rain,
Dear Lord, for Thy goodness we thank Thee;
For food and Thy care, rich blessings we share,
The proof of Thy love and we thank Thee,
We thank Thee, O God.
Amen.

Some days the sun shines.  Some days the rain falls.  Some days it is warm.  Some days it is cold.
All days are from God.
I don't always appreciate the sorrows in life, but they are as much from God as the pleasures.  I would like the strength to be more thankful for the things that my flesh views as "bad".  I know that we are all tried by fire and that we become stronger.  I want to live that!

. . . . .

121 - goats that think they are dogs  (well, I guess that's what they think; they won't stay in the pen)

122 - winter's arrival and dreaming of snowflakes

123 - studying HOPE for Bible Study

124 - an empty stable awaiting. . .

125 - precious little one's counting the days till the BIRTH!!!
How sweet to retell the story of the PLAN OF SALVATION, and watch them grasp it piece by piece.

126 - a great aunt who said it made her day to read to littles. . .how we treasure these precious fleeting moments!!!

127 - hatching a praying mantis nest.  our CREATOR IS AWESOME!

























128 - family nights of singing and kitchen help
THANK YOU JOE, ETHAN, & ELISA!
i don't feel like i could do without you

129 - a very excited sheep and angel

130 - a live lesson about the COMING OF THE CHRIST

131 - salty tears as I watch my littles play with these friends while i help their mama get ready to move to a far away land

132 - anticipation as we wait to visit their new home

133 - a brother who is turning 50!

134 - healing and peace coming to the hearts of friends as they deal with letting go of their baby boy that God needed for his bouquet

135 - trips to the mailbox in december
How we LOVE opening each new envelope from friends and family.  Sweet times to stop and pray for each and every one.

. . . . .


No comments: