Ethan & Elisa love this boy!
They think that it would be SO fun to have a baby brother as sweet as him!
---
While we were away for the weekend enjoying this boy and many other family members,
this happened to our dog. . .
Since it was the day before Ethan's 6th birthday, he thought it was a
PRETTY NEAT birthday present.
The only problem was that she growled constantly when any of us would get near to her or her babies. We were sad to not be able to get close to the pups, but glad that Samara was being such a good mommy.
---
Since Ethan couldn't play with pups on his birthday, we did this. . .
Happy 6th!!!!
---
Now today was the best of all! The pups are 3 days old now and Ethan finally convinced Samara to let him and Elisa do this. . .
As you can see, they are BOTH very well pleased and agree that it was worth the wait!
---
A couple of comments from Ethan:
-I guess if I can't have a baby brother, at least I can have baby puppies.
-I hate holding those pups. (with much surprise I ask, "WHY?") He replied, "Cuz it makes me want to hold them all day!
Elisa as always is quite the mother! Holding, rocking, patting, singing, etc. I love to watch her being a GIRL!!!










1 comment:
I am always so amazed at how much they have both grown, I know i say it everytime but she was soooo tiny when I saw her and Ethan was have a blast at the pool in Guatemala.
Post a Comment