that made the mountains rise. . .While all that borrows life from Thee is ever in Thy care; And everywhere that we can be, Thou, God art present there.
I can't believe that it is the first Monday of June already. My how time flies when you get busy! I still have no medical explanation for all the things that happened to me this month. One thing I know for sure is that I slowed down a good deal and had lots of time to think. Not a bad thing, by the way! This past week as our family tried to better learn the above song, I was STRUCK by the line in the 3rd verse that says "While all that borrows life from Thee. . ." Isn't that just the whole truth? Do I have life? Do I make myself wake up every morning? Am I in control? NO, NO, NO! I am BORROWING life from HIM! What a wonderful thought. Now the next thought that came to mind is about how I treat things that I borrow from friends. Do I borrow a friend's belonging and missuse or misstreat it? Or do I handle it with utmost care so that I can return it in the same condition that it was given me? O.K. This is getting more sobering as I go. How do I handle this life that I am borrowing from the MOST AWESOME God? How do I treat my body, THE TEMPLE OF THE MOST HIGH? I guess this is all common sense, but it just hit me very hard when we were singing one day this week, and I am ashamed to say that I fall very short. I am very thankful for God's grace and forgiveness. I hope that I can keep this foremost in my mind for quite some time! I have many other things to be thankful for too, and I will try once again to name just a few!
. . . . . . .
91 - dad, kids, & rough gruff (read wrestling on foam mattresses)
92 - dad, kids, & hilarious giggling (read sweaty, tired, beyond histerical kids!)
93 - a dad who brings home fun stuff for his boy
94 - first tomatoes of the season from brother's greenhouse
95 - strawberry shortcake
96 - visits with an elderly aunt
97 - inspiring messages at the conference
98 - visiting a bird sanctuary with old friends
99 - snow cones at Cedarville even if there weren't tents
100 - kids that wash cars
. . . . . . .
From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised. -Psalm 113:3

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
that is such a cool turtle, I am so jealous, we have seen a couple that didn't make it crossing the road, so so sad. Hope your health stays really good!
Post a Comment