Wednesday, June 9, 2010

tuesday 8 june 2010

The big day has come! He finally did it!


MUCH excitement.
turning the pedals around to JUST the right place before starting.
anticipating showing Dad
HUGE smiles after every run.
calling "Cousin Friend" to share the news

"I think when Daddy sees me he will be SO happy."
"I think when Daddy sees me he will yell and clap!"
"I am so glad that I learned when I was still 4."
"Grandma, I can ride WITHOUT training wheels!"
"I am SO glad that I learned how."


Little Sis is the BEST cheerleader! Full of encouragement and clapping for Big Brother.

Happy Day! Such exitement! Congrats to you, Ethan!
We love you and love watching you grow up.








5 comments:

Rachel said...

yay, Ethan! That's a great accomplishment!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

thats awesome! Maya thinks she should ride without too, she's 3, maybe next year.

schaurer's said...

Congrats Ethan! Brett and Bri were so excited for you and loved watching you ride!!

schaurer's said...

Congrats Ethan! Brett and Bri were so excited for you and loved watching you ride!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! clap clap clap. Good job Ethan so pumped that you can ride with no training wheels. Judy