Wednesday, July 28, 2010

what is a blog?

Today I googled "what is a blog".
Here are my finds:

Definitions of blog on the Web:
-web log: a shared on-line journal where people can post diary entries about their personal experiences and hobbies; "postings on a blog are usually in chronological order"

-A blog (a contraction of the term "web log") is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. ...

-website that allows users to reflect, share opinions, and discuss various topics in the form of an online journal while readers may comment on posts. ...

-blogger - a person who keeps and updates a blog

-blogger - A contributor to a blog or online journal

-An online journal, published frequently (often daily). Readers can post comments on each journal entry. Some blogs gain a wide readership. The term blog is a shortening of weblog.

-a regularly updated website. . . 

-is a short form of “web log”. Log means a diary or journal, usually a notebook where you write regular reports of what you did or thought. Every ship has a “captain's log” in which the captain records details of the ship's voyage day by day. ...

So. . .I guess I am not much of a blogger as of late!

---

I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.     -Philipians 3:14

No comments: