Tuesday, September 14, 2010

to God be the Glory. . .

Saturday flew by.  The last of the long days of last week.  Before we knew it, the time had come to make the drive to the airport.  With much excitement the Mommies and Kiddos loaded up in the van to welcome the Daddies back to this soil that we call home.  I wish we would have recorded the shouting and hurrahs from the Kiddos upon seeing the airport.  :)
Upon arriving, we met a Daddy and Boy that said they had been waiting for 2 hours for their Mommy to clear customs.  We thought it would not be us.  That things would be caught up till our plane came in. . .
Approximately 2 hours later. . .
There were bear hugs and smiles.  God brought them safely home!  This was our first experience with lost luggage in all of our flying, but we didn't seem to mind since we were all together again.
As we traveled home in the wee hours of the morning, we listened to stories of their trip and heard their laughter as they shared memories, impressions, and experiences.

Thanking God for safe travels, beautiful weather to work in, and the opportunity to serve.
To God Be ALL the Glory!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to do some cards with these pictures!! I need some more where can I see more at? Love and God Bless you all, Lucille

Anonymous said...

Nice, new design. The heading picture is bringing back good memories. I miss it. kath