God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.
Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.
- 1 John 3:20-21
---
Yesterday I was reminded of how much God loves me. He loves me ALWAYS, whether I like it or not, spit in his face, ignore him, or whatever. He still loves me. No matter what I have done, he loves me. No matter what I do he loves me. Just like the father loved the prodigal son. Even after the son insulted him by asking for his inheritance. Even after he wasted it all. Even after he ate pig slop. The father never even acknowledged the fact that the son wanted to come back as a servant. Instead he came back as the son. PRAISE THE LORD!
136 - 11 years with the dearest man ever
137 - a boy that says he wishes he could have mommy forever
138 - a girl that says she want to be just like mommy
(i.e. This food is good, when I am a mommy I will cook this for my baby. I like your dress, will you make me one? I want a cap like mommy. Can I have a bun in my hair? Looking in the mirror and proclaiming, I am going to be a mommy soon. Can I wear slippers like mommy? You're my favorite mommy.)
139 - cold wind that makes us huddle in tight hugs.
140 - a husband that plans a wonderful anniversary getaway
141 - 3D imax and outdoor market
142 - safe travels
143 - visiting friends from afar
144 - spontaneous creativity and paper whales
145 - God's grace & patience
---





1 comment:
Love the 3-D glasses! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to spending the week with you all. Love you!
Post a Comment