In some ways I can't believe that it has been 3 years already and in other ways it seems that she has always been a part of our life! Today was a special day as we remembered. . .
Three years ago we were holding this precious bundle and breathing thanks to God that she is ours forever!
How excited we were to get to know this little girl!
So much has happened. So much has changed. Our love for her will never change. What fond memories!
Happy Family Day!!!


2 comments:
I love reading your blog and seeing new pictures of your precious family. Your posts are such a blessing to me. Keep it up. XOXO to your children. Time does seem to move quickly. Hold tight to each moment. My God bless you all today.
Happy Family Day! I think it was your first visit with Elise that I met you, was she 3 months old? I can't remember but so tiny.
Post a Comment